Event - International Museum Day
Here's the guide to completing the International Museum Day event in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
The International Museum Day event is a time limited event (May 18 to May 31), allowing players to wander around the museum and observe all the fish, insects, fossils and artworks collected to date. It's also a little nod from Animal Crossing to honor International Museum Day, a day that exists in real life.
In this guide, you'll find information to help you complete the activity and claim the prizes during the event.
The activity is a stamp rally, involving the collection of various stamps from small stamp stations scattered throughout all sections of the museum. There are 4 different kinds of stamp cards: fish cards, insect cards, fossil cards and art cards.
Stamp stations are scattered randomly for each player throughout the event. No matter where your stamp stations are located, our guide will provide you with information to help you get started!
Step 1: Update the game version and build the museum
First of all, it's important to note that you must have built the museum and have the most recent update of Animal Crossing: New Horizons in order to take part in the event.
* Please note that this activity is only available between May 18 and May 31.
Step 2: Visit Blathers
Head to the museum to speak with Blathers, who will tell you all about the activity.
Step 3: Collecting stamps
Each sheet contains 3 stamps to collect. The 4th stamp on the bottom right is dedicated to Blathers, who will stamp this section to confirm that you have completed the sheet. Repeat this procedure for each sheet, wandering through the Fish, Insects, Fossils and Works of Art sections and looking for the stamp stations to stamp your sheet.
* You'll find 3 stamp stations in each section (fish, insects, fossils and works of art) for a total of 12 stations.
Step 4: Claim the prize
When you've completed a 3-stamp sheet, head over to Blathers so that he can stamp the last section to confirm that you've completed the sheet. He'll give you an ornamental plate when you complete the fish, insects and fossils sheet. When you complete the works of art form, Blathers will give you a label.
Step 5: Repeat
The activity runs from May 18 to May 31, which means you can do the same thing every day. Collect multiple copies of the ornamental plates and labels once a day, as you can also sell them at the Nook's Cranny. They sell for 300 bells each.
As mentioned above, stamp stations are scattered randomly for each player during the event, and their location changes daily. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Make sure you've built the building for the museum.
- If the activity is not offered by Blathers at the museum, please update your version of Animal Crossing.
- You can repeat the stamp activity every day until May 31st! Collect multiple copies of the ornamental plates and labels once a day. You can also sell them at the Nook's Cranny store. They sell for 300 bells each. Here's a way to make some bells and whistles.
- You'll find just 3 stamp machines in each section (fish, insects, fossils and works of art).
- The rewards given out by Blathers will be the same throughout the event.
- Make sure you don't have a full inventory to receive Blathers' reward.
Take the opportunity to visit your museum from a whole new angle! Take the time to discover each piece - you'll be amazed.