Terms and conditions
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Use is to define the terms and conditions under which the services of the NationHive.com website, hereinafter referred to as "the Website", are made available and the conditions of use of the Service by the Internet user, hereinafter referred to as "the User".
Any access to and/or use of the www.nationhive.com site and its sub-domains implies acceptance of and compliance with all the terms of these GCU and their unconditional acceptance. They therefore constitute a contract between the Site and the User. If the User does not wish to accept all or part of these terms and conditions, he/she is asked to refrain from using the Service.
50 rue Saint-Charles Ouest suite 100
Longueuil, QC, J4H 1C6
Hosting provided by :
Gandi SAS 63-65 boulevard Masséna
75013, Paris, France
For any other questions about our site, please, please contact us here.
1. We do not accept toxic, discriminating or insulting comments on the site. Questionable direct or indirect comments attacking a person or a group of people will not be tolerated, nor will debates aimed at diminishing a person.
2. The NationHive team requires kindness towards others and we do not accept the following behaviors:
- Sharing content and links to illegal sites
- Promoting piracy of digital works
- Publications not suitable for all ages
- Use resources and links external to the site
Changes to conditions
By continuing to use the NationHive.com site you confirm that :
- You adopt a benevolent attitude towards site members.
- All the information you have provided is authentic, legal and true.
- You have read and accepted the terms and conditions and any future amendments.
Giveways and prizes
NationHive.com occasionally organizes contests. These contests may be broadcast on our social networks and directly on the site. The following rules apply to our various contests unless otherwise stated:
- For contests containing digital prizes, no territorial restrictions apply. For physical prizes, contests are open to all residents of France, Belgium, Canada, US, Switzerland and European territories.
- By participating in one of our contests, you accept the Terms and Conditions as well as those of the platform on which the contest is broadcast.
Limitation of liability
The information published on NationHive.com comes from official sources such as publishers, press releases, news agencies and other reliable sources. Except for unintentional errors, all publications published by the site team are reliable.
Information from a community member may not be reliable or relevant. NationHive.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by anyone outside the team. Such information should be considered as potentially erroneous and as opinion or advice only.
NationHive.com accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen passwords, unintentional deletion of data or the use of personal data that you have made publicly available. We guarantee the confidentiality of all information you provide to our team members.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any personal data concerning you (art. 34 of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978).
NationHive.com and its team are fully aware of the issues surrounding privacy. No personally identifiable information is stored on the site.
Our log files are kept for auditing purposes and enable us to identify your IP address and username.