Good Pizza, Great Pizza is a cooking and restaurant simulation game in which you run a pizzeria. Read this article all the way to the end to understand the concept of rent in the game.
It's important to know how to manage your finances in the game, since you have many expenses to pay to run your pizzeria, including the cost of rent, which will be introduced at the start of Chapter 2.
In fact, the concept of rent and the Pie Chart app on the MyPad will be introduced at the start of Day 22. The landlady informs you that she has transferred your lease to the Pie Chart app to help you pay the rent. The more good grades you get for following the orders, the less you'll pay for the rent.
Here's how much rent you'll have to pay at the end of the day, depending on your pizzeria's rating on the Pie Chart app:
- 1/5 = you will have to pay 15 Dollars Pizza
- 2/5 = you will have to pay 12.50 Dollars Pizza
- 3/5 = you will have to pay 10 Dollars Pizza
- 4/5 = you will have to pay 7.50 Dollars Pizza
- 5/5 = you will have to pay 5 Dollars Pizza